Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aaaawwwww, Cute!

I love this pic. Brian's mom took it of us at Tyler's t-ball game this last saturday. Brian got me a new camera for my b-day (a little early) and I am so loving it!! My last camera SUCKED bad! But this little Kodak he bought me is amazing. It takes really clear pics (even with his shaky hand) and the color is so much better than my old Nikon!! I was very excited to get a new camera. He also bought me new scriptures (dark, forest green ones) with my new name on them. Now I officially feel like a Reed! :)

6 comments:

Carolyn G said...

Very cute. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Nicole said...

We missed you at Kae's shower it wasn't the same

Julie said...

I missed you guys too Nicole! It is hard not being there for stuff like that. But, things are good here so it helps a lot!

Unknown said...

Julie,

Peek-a-boo! Hey, I know it's kind of late, but congratulations on the marriage! I didn't know you moved though! I wondered why I hadden't seen you at Steph and Ryan's lately.

Anyway, those are awesome birthday gifts, and you two look super cute and happy!

Later!

Michelle said...

You guys look so cute! I'm so happy for you. Very cute blog. I just started one too.

DeShelle said...

Happy Happy Birthday to You! I hope you had a good one!