Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Relief Society Lesson

So I am getting ready to teach my first lesson this sunday. Why is my lesson just not popping for me? Any suggestions on making it a fun lesson? It is lesson 3 in the Gospel Principle book. I am actually excited for this calling. I really love our ward and the women in the ward are so friendly. I actually look forward to going to church. The spirit in this ward really does get me thru the week. I think I am just stressing because it is my first time teaching R.S. since 1998. I wish it was tuesday of NEXT week! ;)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

You'll do great Julie. This Sunday will be the first time I will be in RS in over 2 years.

Julie said...

Yeah! Way to go Nicole. Glad you can be with the adults. :)

Carolyn G said...

I hope it went well!