Monday, December 1, 2008

Lot's to be Thankful for.....

Brian came up this weekend. We spent our first thanksgiving together. We were very excited! We started the weekend off with dinner at Marie Calendar's for dinner with the Lewis Clan. Fun to see them....food isn't so good.
Thanksgiving day started with a nice walk in the fog at Run To Feed The Hungry. It is held every year at Sac State College...and surrounding neighborhood. We did pretty well and had a nice morning walk together. The rest of the day was spent with family. We had a yummy lunch with my immediate fam and G&G Fisher. Later that evening the Roman Ct. Fishers headed over for fun and frolic. A good time was had by all.

Friday I went to Target to do a little shopping ~ yep, for ME! I have been waiting all year for that sale because Gilmore Girls goes really cheap and I needed Season 7 to complete the set! I also got something for my nephew's b-day in a couple of weeks. Brian and I helped my dad put up our Christmas Lights on the house. (Brian said that was one of his favorite parts of the trip.) Later that night, Bri and I went to G&G Fisher's to meet the fabulous woman who is making my wedding dress. I needed to try on my mock gown....I am so in love with it all ready! She is going to make a beautiful dress!!!!! Thank you soooo much Nila!
Saturday was my bridal shower. It was great to see everyone that showed up! Thank you all so much for coming and sharing that day with me, it really did mean a lot. I wish Bri's mom and sister could have been there....then it would have been perfect.

We got some neat stuff and I think the funniest part was watching the grandma's looking at my honeymoon treats that my aunt and some cousins gave me. Thank you so much to my mom, sister, and sis-n-law for putting on such a nice affair. The house did look very pretty and feminine and the food was awesome! My sister-n-law is Martha Stewart. haha

Saturday, while we were having the shower, the boys went to see Bolt at the theaters. I think they had fun. I know Brian was on cloud 9 seeing that movie! Thanks fella's for showing my man a good time.
Saturday night, me, Bri, Carrie, and mom went to the HORRIBLE Kings game....what a pathetic game. Don't even get me started. Brian wore the Atomic Chicken jersey I had made for him. He was so cute because he was so excited to wear it. It was a pretty good gift....I do have to pat myself on the back for that one! ;)

Sunday was sad to see him go....but he had to get back so he could start work today!! He is so excited for his new job as a paid search marketing person. I am excited for him too.

Next thing......find an apartment in North Hollywood, or as people down there lovingly refer to it as......NOHO.

3 comments:

Carolyn G said...

If you go to my blog, the count-down has the website I got it off of, lilypie.com or something like that. It took me a while to figure out how to actually get it on my blog.

Carolyn G said...

p.s. Your shower was so nice!

Janee said...

I love your background! Very cute! And it looks like your shower was just beautiful. You looked beautiful too! I loved the pics you posted!