Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pre-Christmas Fun

I am so excited! I am heading down to O.C. on thursday to spend time with my future in-laws for some pre-Christmas fun. I am looking forward to have Christmas with them on saturday morning in our pj's. I haven't been down there in so long and I am so looking forward to going and spending some time with them.
Brian and I are discussing going to Disneyland on saturday night for a date night. We want to see the snow on Main Street. That will be a blast....at least, I hope it will be. We didn't have a good time our first trip to D-Land as a couple. We were there for 3 1/2 hours and went on 3 rides. We got to see the fireworks while riding Thunder Mountain. That was actually pretty cool. So, we are hoping for a better time this time. I will give an account later with pics.
I finished my Christmas shopping and I am so happy!!!!!! :) They are all wrapped too. I am proud of myself. Now I can sit back and relax and enjoy the holiday. Yeah, right, relax.....I get to do wedding stuff! It is on my brain 24/7. Tonight I have a dress fitting and it should be the last in the mock dress. I am so excited! I am trying it on with my shoes and poofy slip! FUN!
Wedding plans are coming along. I am excited. The countdown is on and Brian and I cannot wait!

2 comments:

Janee said...

Hurray! We can't wait for you to come down too. It'll be so much fun. And to have a date night...Yippee! Just a word of warning though...we took the kids last Friday night to see the snow and it was SO CROWDED. We got there at 5pm and left at 9 and only went on two rides. But we DID get to see the parade and the fireworks plus the snow, which was the real reason we were there. It was still magical! But don't plan on too many rides! :)

Ryan said...

What a busy time! Glad things are going well for you guys. Cant wait to have Christmas with you guys next week!