Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So much FUN!


Last night Brian and I went to a taping of Jimmy Kimmel Live! His studio is directly across the street from the Kodak Theater and Graumen's Chinese Theater! We had such a blast! His guest were John Cleese, author Chris Ayres, and the music group was The Bird and the Bee. John Cleese was hilarious!!! He told us that Cleese isn't his real last name...it is actually CHEESE!!! His great grandfather changed it to Cleese. He was pretty funny talking about it. The author was actually pretty funny too. Jimmy Kimmel makes me laugh! He is so dry humored. Is that even a word? I am using it anyway! hahaha Brian LOVED the music group. I like the first song they sung a lot. It is weird and quirky. They were actually more fun than I thought they would be. Brian wants their cd. Next week we are going to a Craig Ferguson taping.....Lewis Black and Shirley Manson will be on! We can't wait!!

2 comments:

DeShelle said...

How fun for you guys! My sister in law and some other girls and I went out a few years back and saw Ellen. It was so fun. It was also the only show I have ever seen that she didn't give out something free. So we all left empty handed. Bummer! Have a great time and do all of the LA stuff!

Carolyn G said...

How fun! :)