Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day

My honey is so great! He surprised me with a trip up to Rocklin for Valentine's Day. We had a great time. We surprised G&G Fisher first! Grandma was speechless and couldn't form a complete sentence...she was too cute. It was great to spend time with them. We had a great time spending time with the fam. I was missing my kids up there. Paige is speaking in sentences and I can actually understand her. She is too cute. The boys were awesome as usual! We had a lot of fun with them.

Valentine's night Bri and I went out to dinner at Claim Jumper's. We got a free entree thanks to a card that mom and dad gave us from their last trip to Claim Jumper's...every card is a winner and we won big! hahaha It was a nice dinner with just the two of us.

We picked up our wedding pics while we were up there too. LOVE THEM! Thanks again to Keri for taking our pics. She did an incredible job and we couldn't be happier with them.
It was a nice weekend. It was nice to be able to leave WITH Brian this time after a quick weekend. I don't miss having to say goodbye to him. Marriage is GREAT!!!

No comments: