Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun Weekend

Brian and I went to San Diego this weekend. The weather was beautiful. We spent some time at the Mormon Batallion site. It was incredible. The tour was quite fun and inter-active. Brian got to pan for fools gold at the end and we got our picture taken. The spirit was strong and I got to look at the roster and found Thomas Karren (my great, great, great grandfather) and there was a picture and bio on him. Very special to see that. Also found a Samuel Lewis that I think might be a relation, not sure. My dad is looking into it hopefully. ;)

We also walked around Old Town San Diego. Loved it!! It was great. Amazing buildings and fun vendors lining the street. I am in love with San Diego!

I will be posting pictures either later today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Julie you've been blogging, I was wondering where you went! You guys sound like you are having a blast

Julie said...

I am here. I am never on this computer that has all my pictures and what not on it so I need to make time to work on my blog huh? I have some pics to upload but it won't let me. Sigh. Computers just hate me today.