Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Job

I start my new job on monday. I am a little nervous, but happy to have a job and contribute to our well-being. I am going to be working as a part-time receptionist in Torrance. It takes me about a 1/2 hour to get there from our house in Long Beach. Cool. I hope it goes well. I think I have been spoiled not working for so long, it will be hard to go back. haha It is only part-time though, so I can do it! :) I will be working from 1-5 in the afternoon. It is for a company that designs software for storing and archiving emails for companies. Pretty cool. The people that I met the day of the interview were really nice and it seemed like a great place to work. Yeah!!!! Wish me luck! Tell me that there is nothing to be nervous about. hahahaha

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A painting? Sure thing! But you'll have to give me a while because I owe about five people one. And I'm about to have an auction on another blog (to fund some new art tools/software.) But I will definitely send you a free one or two. Just give me a while.

The Fishers said...

good luck. I'm excited for you.

DeShelle said...

good luck to you in your new job!

Julie said...

Thanks guys! It went ok today. Everyone is really nice.

Nicole said...

Alright Jules getting back in the work force!

Julie said...

yeah, it totally sucks! I long for the day when I won't have to do that!

The Fishers said...

Are you going to be around on Sunday? Saturday we are going to be gone all day and we were just at your parents last Sunday... but if you're still in town sunday evening, give us a call if your parents can deal with us Two weeks in a row:)