Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's been going on....

I felt my first earthquake down here on friday night. I felt like someone was laying under our couch moving it. Nothing else seem to be swaying or anything, except Brian saw the cookie sheet on top of our stove moving. He didn't feel anything either. Oh well. I did.

Well, the new job is going well. I enjoy it. My second day there they offered me a full time position. So, of course, I said sure! I haven't started full time yet, but it will be soon. The people I work with are really nice and the office is huge! They are not even sure how many phone lines we have....only 20 lines show up on the phone. Our phones are huge! A little intimidating at first, but I am slowly getting the hang of it.
Brian's job is going very well. He LOVES it! I am so happy that he does. He deserves it. He is very good at it! He gets to draw for a living so he is in 7th heaven.

We went up to Sac this past weekend and had a good time with the fam. We went to see Dill's little league game. Dill played Catcher! Way to go Dill!! Some of those kids are pretty good. Fun times! We took Snoopi up with us and she was a BIG hit with the kids! Paige had a melt down when it came time for us to leave to come home. She didn't want Snoopi to leave. She fell in love with her. It was too cute.
Our niece, Elise, just had a birthday also. We went to her Hello Kitty party to help out. The girls had tons of fun. It was fun to be around them. Happy 5th Birthday Elise! We love you!

We also had a very special opportunity to go to the Temple with our very good friends, Jen and Karl, to see their precious Isabella sealed to them. We felt honored to be there with them and their family. It was a neat experience that Brian and I will always cherish. We are so happy for them and their adorable family.....we need to plan another Wii party Gill!!!!!! (We got Mater back. haha)

No comments: